I’ve mentioned before that I’ve been in a bit of a funk the last few months. Thankfully, I’ve been figuring out little ways to get myself out of the pits, and one of those ways has been to focus on self-improvement.
I have always been a ‘wash and go’ kind of girl, and figured that it was ok to keep it to the basics, because washing your face, is washing your face – right?
Gluten Free, All Natural Skin Care:
Then I discovered derma e®. Family owned and operated for over 30 years, derma e® has pioneered the development of vitamin-rich, high-performance antioxidant skincare solutions. The award-winning line features doctor-developed, consumer-tested and clinically-tested face care, body care and treatment products that are free of parabens, phthalates, mineral oil and petrolatum. Every formula is cruelty-free, gluten-free and 100 percent vegan. Manufacturing and operations are offset 100 percent by wind power. derma e® can be found in over 16,500 retail outlets across the U.S. such as Whole Foods Markets, ULTA Beauty, CVS and more!
After clicking around a little, I learned that derma e®’s entire skincare line is Gluten Free, Vegan, and Cruelty Free, and can be found wherever you buy Gluten Free products. After learning more about the brand and checking out several of the products, I spoke with their customer service so that derma e® could build a custom, gluten free skin care regimen that was tailored to my exact needs.
From my derma evaluation results, derma e® suggested the Even Tone® line for a cleanser, toner, day moisturizer, night moisturizer, serum and eye cream, as well as the Microdermabrasion Scrub and Tea Tree and E Antiseptic Crème. I chose three items to try out: the Evenly Radiant® Brightening Cleanser, the Evenly Radiant® Brightening Night Crème and the Microdermabrasion Scrub as I felt these three products in particular would help in the areas I needed it most.
I received my derma e® goodies on a Saturday night, and started using them on Sunday. It has now been two weeks and I honestly see a huge difference in my skin – but I’ll let you see for yourself: two completely unedited pictures of yours truly, with a bare face.
My derma e skincare routine:
Why I’m loving my derma e® trio:
- Every product in the derma e® line is paraben-free. derma e® uses alternative advanced preservative systems that are recognized as safe by the natural products industry.
- derma e® recognizes that some individuals with gluten intolerance may have an allergic reaction when gluten is applied topically. We are proud to announce that with the reformulation of Stop Itch, all derma e® products are officially 100% gluten-free.
- derma e® NEVER formulates with ingredients containing GMOs (Genetically Modified Organisms), therefore all products are GMO free.
- The entire derma e® line is 100% vegetarian and vegan. derma e®’s skincare formulas do not contain animal by-products, and the company does not test on animals.
- The derma e® philosophy takes animal welfare into consideration. As a result, the company does not test on animals, and our formulas do not contain any animal by-products. All formulas are cruelty-free and suitable for vegans.
- derma e® never formulates with the comedogenic (pore-clogging) ingredients mineral oil or lanolin. Additionally, mineral oil is petroleum sourced and may be contaminated with carcinogenic agents. Lanolin is animal derived and therefore banned from derma e® formulas.
- derma e® believes in giving back to the earth responsibly. derma e® products are made with recyclable material.
- Quality ingredients lead to quality formulations. derma e® rigorously evaluates where each ingredient comes from to ensure each source has sufficient quality control measures in place. Additionally, each source is qualified to ensure its harvesting and manufacturing practices are both sustainable and responsible. Of note, derma e® sources its red palm oil from documented, sustainable sources.