Tis the season for holiday baking!
And these snowman cookie brownie bites are a great way to get that started. Our snowman cookie brownie bites are a great way to get the kids involved in baking, and are sure to leave a smile on your face. So gather your family ’round, preheat that oven, and make your holidays a little sweeter with a simple and delicious treat.
Some of my fondest memories involve baking in the kitchen with my parents. Popcorn balls, sugar cookies, peanut butter kiss cookies and more. You name it, we baked it. Some we kept, some we hand delivered to neighbors, and many ended up as quality control samples. By the end of our baking escapades, the kitchen was covered in sugar and flour and frosting. It was chaotic, but our bellies were full and we were happy.
Bringing that tradition to my family now is one of my favorite things about the holiday season. I found this super cute snowman brownie recipe on Immaculate Baking Company’s website, and H begged to make them. With a little mix, frosting, and toppings, we created some pretty awesome holiday sweets that made me feel like quite the Pinterest mom. But most importantly, H had a great time helping me pour and mix and decorate.
- 1 box Immaculate Baking Organic Cookie Brownie Mix
- butter, water & eggs called for on Cookie Brownie Mix box
- Vanilla ready-to-spread frosting
- Unsweetened coconut flakes
- Mini semisweet chocolate chips
- Orange colored fruit leather
- Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pan). Spray bottom of 9-inch square pan with cooking spray.
- Make cookie brownie batter as directed on box. Spread batter evenly in pan. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from side of pan comes out clean. Cool completely.
- Use 1-inch and/or 2-inch round cutter to cut brownies into small circles.
- Frost the top of each brownie. Place coconut in small plate; roll edges of each frosted brownie in coconut. Decorate each brownie with mini chocolate chips for eyes and mouth and slice fruit leather into triangles for nose.
- While I used a cookie brownie mix, feel free to make these strictly brownies, or create them using your favorite brownie mix from scratch.
- Store decorated brownies covered in refrigerator.
- For easier removal of brownies, line pan with foil before spraying with cooking spray.
- Use different sizes of cookie cutters to create a fun, snowman brownie family like we did.
As I mentioned in my 3 ingredient blueberry cobbler dump cake recipe and Butterscotch Cake Mix Recipe last month, I never have to worry about mystery ingredients with Immaculate Baking Co. Why? Because all the ingredients are there, without the fluffy additives. Sugar, wheat flour, corn starch, baking powder, salt and vanilla. That’s it! No bleached flour, no preservatives, no artificial flavors and no hydrogenated oils. All of the pure, good stuff, none of the crap, and it doesn’t taste like cardboard! Yay!
Find what local stores carry Immaculate Baking Co products so you can start making some holiday yummies, like this butterscotch cake mix cookie, yourself! And don’t forget to get your Immaculate Baking Co $1 off coupon here!
A big thank you to Immaculate Baking Co for sponsoring this recipe post today! And happy holidays!