Eight steps is definitely more than anyone would need to do daily, myself included, so pay closer attention to pictures 1 – 6 to see the easy three-step process, and then pictures 7 – 8 to see the incredible impact layering makes. The extra layers are perfect for date nights and days when I need a little ‘extra something’ to get me motivated to get out of the house. I will forewarn you that it took me several attempts to get the hang of applying this Younique Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes+ mascara, so if you’re going to make the switch, give yourself a little time to practice.
- Bare eyes (and face!)
- Apply a coat of the Transplanting Gel to lashes.
- Immediately apply a layer of Fibers over the Transplanting Gel. (I found that taking the wand and kind of wiggling it while pressing it to just the tips of my lashes gave me the best results, but play around with different techniques to find what works for you!)
- ‘Seal the deal’ by applying another coat of the Transplanting Gel over the Fibers. (This lower left hand picture shows the difference between one full coat of Younique’s Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes mascara and my bare lashes.)
- Apply Transplanting Gel to the other side’s lashes
- Repeat step 3.
- – 8. If you so desire (which I did, obviously), apply another layer of Transplanting Gel, Fibers, and Transplanting Gel again. (repeat as many times as you deem necessary).