- 1 – 1.5 cups liquid (depending on how thick you like it)
- 1 cup greens (which is about equal to a handful)
- 2 cups fruit and veggies.
- For a ratio: I usually do 1 – 2 cups fruit to 1/2 – 1 cup veggies, just to make it equal to approximately 2 cups. So, if I do 1.5 cups fruit, then I do about 1/4 – 1/2 of a cup veggies)
- If I add peanut butter, it’s 2tbs.
- If I add coconut oil, cinnamon, chia seeds, ginger, etc, then I usually start with 1tbs of that extra, then add more if I feel like it!
amzn_assoc_placement = “adunit0”;
amzn_assoc_tracking_id = “mucmosdar-20”;
amzn_assoc_ad_mode = “manual”;
amzn_assoc_ad_type = “smart”;
amzn_assoc_marketplace = “amazon”;
amzn_assoc_region = “US”;
amzn_assoc_linkid = “6afd76bdfb76a521da8967811180ca9a”;
amzn_assoc_asins = “B00ZTOB4CA,B000Y2GY40,B00IN8OJ44,B003N49ML8,B00IN8OIB8,B001TBYNUW,B00ZTOB4BG,B008FONSTS”;
amzn_assoc_title = “Nuby No-Spill Grip N’ Sip Cup and other Nuby favorites:”;
This post may contain affiliate links and / or I may have received one or more of the products mentioned for free in exchange for my honest review.