- 1 tbs Chia Seeds
- 1 Nutrigold’s Vitamin C Gold vitamin capsule
- 2 cups spinach
- 1.5 cups strawberry, mango, papaya, pineapple blend
- Throw everything into your NutriBullet (or whatever you have).
- Separate 1 of Nutrigold’s Vitamin C Gold capsules, and empty content into the mixture.
- Blend until smooth, insert a straw, and enjoy!
I chose NutriGold’s Vitamin C Gold because they are food based, rather than synthetic, which means these capsules come directly from natural and organic vitamin C enriched foods like I mentioned above, and are free of GMOs. There is never any gross or sour aftertaste, and in fact these Vitamin C capsules are virtually tasteless. The capsules are small enough (about the size of a regular Tylenol) that I dont choke on them and never get stuck in my throat, and are able to be taken apart so even if you’re someone who can’t swallow medications, you can still reap the benefits of this product. While I mention the immunity boosting power, there are so so many more benefits to taking vitamin C, including circulatory and heart health, eye health, prenatal health and healthy aging.