<a href="http://www.tomoson.com/?code=TOP76ae042a84b06b74c48763acaaf806ca" rel="nofollow"><img style="display: none" src="http://www.tomoson.com/images/front/pixel.png" /></a>
4 NutriGold Prenatal Multivitamin Gold Capsules (1 serving)
1 large handful of kale (probably 1 - 2 cups)
1 cup frozen fruit (I love the mango, papaya, pineapple, strawberry mix from Costco)
1 cup Chilled Water (may need more)
1 tbs chia seeds
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tbs local real honey
1. Mix Kale, Chia, Cinnamon, Fruit and Water in blender
2. Pinch NutriGold Prenatal MultiVitamin Gold Capsules and pull apart to separate.
3. Pour into smoothie mixture with honey and discard capsule containers.
4. Mix well in blender.
5. Serve and enjoy!
These NutriGold Whole-Food Prenatal Multivitamin are a great choice if you're looking for a supplement! While I can't speak to the nausea of pregnancy anymore, I do have a pretty weak stomach and have NO issues taking these, so they are very gentle on the stomach. They don't seem to be any larger than my normal vitamins, but they are extremely potent! In addition to the little boost in energy, I've also noticed that they don't leave me with a bad taste in my mouth, which is a huge plus.
While most people may consider a prenatal for only expecting mothers, it's been proven that prenatals are important for all women of child bearing age, especially in the 3 months prior to conception, to promote overall health and wellbeing (not only of mama, but babe also)! As an added bonus, your hair and nails (in my experience) will grow faster and stronger!
The bottle comes with 120 capsules. While I don't love that the daily serving size is 4 capsules, meaning this is a 30 day supply, I can appreciate the raw, food-based, organic nutrients that I'm getting from taking this daily.
Our Prenatal Multi is a synergistic complex of food-based nutrients concentrated from 100% certified organic fruits, vegetables, and herbs using a patent pending process AND ActivFood™ nutrients cultured in a proprietary whole-food matrix comprised of nutritional yeast, probiotics, bioactive enzymes, glycoproteins, lipoproteins, chlorophyll, glucomannan, Superoxide Dismutase (SOD), glutathione, ß-glucans, lipoic acid, essential trace minerals and CoQ10.
Our Prenatal DOES NOT CONTAIN any vitamins or minerals in the synthetic form.
The Whole-Food + Cultured Nutrient Prenatal Multi Advantage:
- No Synthetics: The TRUE whole-food + cultured nutrient multivitamin and multimineral supplement with absolutly NO synthetic vitamin isolates
- Organic + Whole-food: Synergistically formulated with certified organic nutrients concentrated from fruits, vegetables, and herbs, and ActivFood™ nutrients complexed in a whole-food matrix
- Gentle on the Stomach: Can be taken with or without food
- No Unpleasant Aftertaste: Nourish your body without any of the unpleasant aftertaste associated with consuming synthetic vitamin isolates
- Complete Nutrition: Each serving delivers 100% or more of the daily values of 19 essential vitamins and minerals for complete head-to-toe protection
- Optimal Health: Rich source of Iron and Folate to support a healthy pregnancy and fetal development
- Purity and Potency: Verified by independent, third-party labs
- Perfection Manufactured: to stringent cGMP standards without the use of GMOs, additives, fillers, binders, artificial ingredients, preservatives, Stearates, Sulfates, Laurates, and Dioxides
Prenatal Multi Key Health Benefits:
- Supports energy production, heart health, cognitive function, immunity, healthy aging, and overall well-being*
Our Prenatal Multi - Head-to-Toe Wellness Support:
- Cognitive Function - Folate, B6, B12, Vitamin E, Magnesium, Organic Annatto Extract, Organic Lemon Extract
- Hair and Skin Health - Vitamin A, Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid), Folate, Biotin, Vitamin C. Vitamin E, Copper, Iron, Selenium, Zinc, Organic Amla Extract, Organic Annatto Extract, Organic Lemon Extract
- Cellular Energy Production - Vitamins B1, B2, Niacin, B5, B6, Biotin, B12, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Magnesium, Zinc, Organic Amla Extract, Organic Annatto Extract, Organic Guava Leaf Extract, Organic Holy Basil Extract
- Cardiovascular Health - Niacin, Folate, Vitamin E, Vitamin K2, Magnesium, Organic Lemon Extract, Organic Holy Basil Extract
- Glucose Balance - Biotin, B12, Chromum GTF, Magnesium, Vanadium, Zinc, Organic Sesbania Extract
- Bone Health - Vitamin D, Vitamin K2, Magnesium, Zinc
- Prenatal Health - Vitamin B6, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Folate, Copper, Iodine, Iron, Zinc, Organic Amla Extract, Organic Lemon Extract, Organic Curry Leaf Extract
- Immune Function - Beta-carotene (and other carotenoids), Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Selenium, Zinc, Organic Amla Extract, Organic Annatto Extract
- Pregnancy-related Nausea, Digestive Discomfort - Organic Ginger Extract
a Rafflecopter giveaway
While I did receive this product complimentary for testing purposes from NutriGold, all opinions are my own, and I would never recommend a product to my readers that I didn't fully love!
<a href="http://www.tomoson.com/?code=BOTTOM76ae042a84b06b74c48763acaaf806ca" rel="nofollow"><img style="display: none" src="http://www.tomoson.com/images/front/pixel.png" /></a>